For those unfamiliar with the Center, its President and CEO is none other than John Podesta, the former Chief of Staff for President Bill Clinton. And:
- The Executive Vice President for Management is Sarah Rosen, who was also a member of the Clinton administration.
- Senior Vice President for Development Debbie Goldberg worked for the Clinton campaign.
- Senior Vice President and Director David Halperin was a speech writer for President Clinton.
- Vice President of Communications Jennifer Palmieri was Clinton’s White House Deputy Press Secretary.
- Senior Vice President for External Affairs Winnie Stachelberg worked at the Office of Management and Budget under Clinton.
- Vice President of Finance and Operations Brad Kiley worked for the Clinton administration.
- Ditto Peter Rundlet, Anna Soellner, Debbie Fine, and Michelle Jolin.
In reality, the staff and Senior Fellows listing of this Center reads like a Clinton administration Who’s Who.Starting to get the picture?
Of course, far be it from me to ascribe something so base as a political motivation to all this. After all, the Clinton Administration was famous for its highly principled stances and...
...I'm sorry, I can't type that with a straight face.