Saturday, April 28, 2007

...you have GOT to be kidding me.

I do not like Hillary Rodham Clinton. Never have, never will. I will vote for her when Hell holds Mass, and not a second sooner. So it doesn't greatly impact me that she has stuck her foot in her mouth...again:

GREENVILLE, S.C. (AP) - Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Rodham Clinton said Friday she sees her sometimes Southern accent as a virtue.

"I think America is ready for a multilingual president," Clinton said during a campaign stop at a charter school in Greenville, S.C.

(HT: Radiant Times)

Stop and think about that for a moment.

In the world of Hillary Rodham Clinton, you don't need to be able to speak, say, Spanish (*cough*likeBush*cough*) or French or Japanese (as I've been studying for the past five years) or Russian or Chinese or the like to be multilingual. You just need to be able to switch accents.

Let's pause again for a moment to let the stupidity fully sink in.

As I said at the top, this doesn't have all that great an impact on me (aside from wondering just why I've spent the past half-decade learning to read and write kanji, anyway).

I do have to wonder, though--just how long can DEMOCRATS continue to take this woman seriously?

--Shack

1 comment:

Radiant Times said...

Thank you for the hat tip and the link. All the best to you!

Radiant Times